"Skateboard Skeleton" Premium Face Mask
One of the complicated, yet favorite designs, the "skateboard skeleton" was inspired by the skateboard culture and hopes to bring a new level to the excitement of skateboarding, now that most of the activity will involve wearing a mask. So yes, this one is made for skateboarders. The Japanese/Mandarin words on the left "井出", means Ido in English, which is designer Daniel Mouncer's Japanese family name and middle name.
Face masks are becoming the new trend. This reusable face mask will fit you nicely thanks to its adjustable nose wire and elastic bands.
• 100% supersoft polyester microfiber
• Fabric weight: 2.4–2.5 oz/yd² (80-85 g/m²)
• Nose wire that helps adjust the mask
• Elastic bands with PVC earloop size regulators
• Pocket for a filter or napkin
• Washable and reusable
|Height (inches)||7 ⅛|
|Width (inches)||7 ¼|
|Earloop circumference (inches)||11 ¾|
|Earloop circumference (cm)||30|