"Maneki-neko" Premium Face Mask
The Maneki-neko is a common Japanese figurine and is often believed to bring good luck to the owner. The skateboard it is holding was inspired by designer Daniel Mouncer's passion for skating, as he signs his work with "井出", or Ido, his middle name, as seen on the skateboard. This design is also available in our cuffed beanie!
Face masks are becoming the new trend. This reusable face mask will fit you nicely thanks to its adjustable nose wire and elastic bands.
• 100% soft polyester microfiber
• Fabric weight: 2.4–2.5 oz/yd² (80-85 g/m²)
• Nose wire that helps adjust the mask
• Elastic bands with PVC earloop size regulators
• Pocket for a filter or napkin
• Washable and reusable
|Height (inches)||7 ⅛|
|Width (inches)||7 ¼|
|Earloop circumference (inches)||11 ¾|
|Earloop circumference (cm)||30|